No Service At all. Cant make calls, text, us internet. Note 10 Plus
Grty3768

I am unable to make calls, text, use the internet, etc. Service is already paid in history. I'm confused if my device is no longer supported what should I do? I have a note 10 plus.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No Service At all. Cant make calls, text, us internet. Note 10 Plus
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to make sure that you are able to get the performance you need. Have you made any changes to your device recently? How far do you have to travel before your service picks up again? *Peter

0 Likes
Grty3768

Nothing is wrong with the coverage area. I'm told different excused. First I needed to get a new Sim card and did that. I now have 5 g Sim card. Then I was told the device has broken antenna and may need repair or replacement. Then I was told there is an outage in the area.

0 Likes
Grty3768

Screenshot_20220126-114221_My Verizon.jpg

0 Likes
Grty3768

Also I would like some transparency on my device support itself. Is Verizon no longer supporting Note 10 Plus device? I need to know so that I don't waste money repairing something that won't be supported anymore.

0 Likes
Bellabee

I'm having the same issue since yesterday i need to know what's happening . Have you been assisted? has your phone signal worked now?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for sharing that information, we appreciate it. Having reliable service is of the utmost importance and our goal is to help you in the best way possible. Can you please send us a Private Message to better assist you? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You have an excellent question, Grty3768! You verify the device compatibility using the following link, this way you can review at your convenience: https://www.verizon.com/sales/digital/byod/selectMakeAndModel.html  ~Rachel

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know that you depend on your service, and we want you to be able to. We will make that happen. I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I have sent you a Private Note to continue. -Rosie

0 Likes