No Service
Monev

Service has always been spotty in our house, but not too bad outside or anywhere else here in Naples, FL until the last few months.  At first I could drive down to the end of our street and get great service, then it was 2 miles away from home, as of December it's nowhere.  I reset my phone on 12/06/2015, reformatted my micro-SD card and took out the battery & put it back in.  I have Android version 5.0 and cannot update as it says there is no network available.  Right now looking at "Status" Battery level 87%, Network: Searching for Service, Signal strength: -120 dBm  99 asu,  Mobile network type: unknown...

I sometimes do get service for a very short time (i.e. 2 - 3 minutes) maybe twice a week, just long enough to receive texts.  Needless to say I am extremely unhappy (that's putting it mildly)!  My husband has a windows phone and it has service albeit spotty as usual in the house. 

Any ideas?  Please don't tell me to get a new phone, it's not time for an upgrade yet.  Thank you for any and all help in advance.

0 Likes
Re: No Service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Monev,

Providing you with superior service is the number one priority here at Verizon Wireless. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your phone but we will work to get this resolved for you.We appreciate you for listing what you have tried lready as we don't want to have you repeat everything again. We also recommend trying to remove and reinsert the SIM card to see if that helps with the siginal.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: No Service
Monev

I am sorry I failed to mention that I did indeed remove and reinsert my SD card when I reset my phone.  I just recently reformatted it.  I should also mention that I do NOT have any apps (other than what was already installed at factory) on it. 

Thank you for your prompt reply.

0 Likes