No User Accounts
princeshoko
Enthusiast - Level 3

On the verizon site it says specifily  " Lollipop allows for multiple users on the same device, including a guest user."

Well ?  Where the heck is it?  Updated to lolipop last night and no guest accounts, no user accounts at all.    This is the featuer i've been wanting.

I also noticed someone mentioned 4g and wifi on at same time.  I can say  mine is as well but its not a major issue for me.  I'll just turn phonedata off while on wifi if needed.

0 Likes
Re: No User Accounts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi princeshoko!

I can definitely help you with guest mode w/the new lollipop update. Go to Settings, then go to 'Users' and from there switch on the Guest Mode.

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
princeshoko
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sorry ChristinaB_VZW

Thas not the correct answer. But you did point out the issue.   There is NO USERS option anywhere in settings, or any of the sub settings.

0 Likes
Scotttttttttttt

I tried this suggested solution as well and had the same result.  So, this is not just one individual's problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I'm sorry you were unable to access this functionality on your device princeshoko. Try Settings >personalization then guest mode. Let me know if you were able to find it?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
princeshoko
Enthusiast - Level 3

No KinquanaH_VZW

Its not there.   Not sure what part of its not in the settings or sub settings  thats not being understood.  Its not that I can't find it.  Its that its missing.

0 Likes
cchamp77
Contributor - Level 1

Just read that samsung removed this feature from lollipop 5.0  to all their phones, it might get added back later with other updates.

0 Likes