Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
No User Accounts
princeshoko

On the verizon site it says specifily  " Lollipop allows for multiple users on the same device, including a guest user."

Well ?  Where the heck is it?  Updated to lolipop last night and no guest accounts, no user accounts at all.    This is the featuer i've been wanting.

I also noticed someone mentioned 4g and wifi on at same time.  I can say  mine is as well but its not a major issue for me.  I'll just turn phonedata off while on wifi if needed.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No User Accounts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
Hi princeshoko!

I can definitely help you with guest mode w/the new lollipop update. Go to Settings, then go to 'Users' and from there switch on the Guest Mode.

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
princeshoko

Sorry ChristinaB_VZW

Thas not the correct answer. But you did point out the issue.   There is NO USERS option anywhere in settings, or any of the sub settings.

0 Likes
Scotttttttttttt

I tried this suggested solution as well and had the same result.  So, this is not just one individual's problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
I'm sorry you were unable to access this functionality on your device princeshoko. Try Settings >personalization then guest mode. Let me know if you were able to find it?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
princeshoko

No KinquanaH_VZW

Its not there.   Not sure what part of its not in the settings or sub settings  thats not being understood.  Its not that I can't find it.  Its that its missing.

0 Likes
cchamp77
Novice

Just read that samsung removed this feature from lollipop 5.0  to all their phones, it might get added back later with other updates.

0 Likes