No early upgrade when I was first told I could... why?
MzNani2U

Im trying to understand VZW. I truly love  or loved VZW but its turning into that love hate relationship. I had bought a note 5 and I have been paying on it. Well around the same time I bought a iphone 6 for my mom. Ok fast forward I upgrade her to the pixel for her bday and we was able to do the early upgrade. She hated the phone so we took it back. Then we switched to the iphone 7 and there was a deal since it was iphone to iphone upgrade. I was going to upgrade my note5 but the guy at the store said I could get the same type of deal if I get another Samsung so I said lets wait for the note 8. That was august 4th. Now currently the note 8 is on pre-order. So I go in online and it says in order to do early upgrade orginal phone must be activated or I would have to pay remaining balance of 174. Called in to the number and got the rudest person. Asked for supervisor who was busy and would call me back and to this day still haven't spoke to a supervisor. So I called back in and explained it to another rep. All I wanted was my phone that I have been using to be officially activated so I could get my early upgrade. Well she said ok I got you and explained the other rep was wrong and management would see the notes and call but she would try and help. I was super excited to finally be getting the help and a new phone! So excited I upgraded another line on my account as well. That went ok but when it came time to do my note5 to the note8 I was told oh you have to pay it off in full. I'm like what! What happen to the early upgrade? I was told that's not in your payment contract. Huh? It's not in none of the contracts I read on the other phones either. Then I said what about the Samsung to Samsung upgrade deal I was told about in a corporate store and I was told that didn't apply for the note5. Are you serious. I have other phones on my account that I got after the note5 and you are willing to do upgrades on those? Is this for more money or what? I offered to show what it said online and also the chat transcript but they refused it. I hate that I upgraded the other phones cause they are still going to get my hard earned money and I cant even get an explanation from anyone. Still haven't heard back from a manager. Honor what you say! You could lose a lot of customers this way. Verizon what happen to you?

0 Likes
Re: No early upgrade when I was first told I could... why?
bearone21
Legend

a few paragraphs would make it easier to read.