Not Receiving Shortcode Texts
Kbyington
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a Note 10+ carried over from an old plan but have had some bumps along the way that don't seem to fit the problem everyone else is having with their short-code problems. I need to get a pin from my old phone account so I can transfer my number seamlessly but I haven't been able to get the verification text from the old account! I am officially a Verizon number holder with Sim card installed (and have my number receiving and sending normal texts as of now) but no short codes are going through and I really need this pin because I have had this number for 10 years and intend to keep it.

I have checked every setting on this phone and in my account and they all say I should be getting this verification text (as well as other shortcode texts) but I just haven't received it yet and I'm stressing that I'll lose this number since I need to end the old account soon. I have been a Verizon customer all of one day and I'm stressed already.

Please help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Not Receiving Shortcode Texts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to receive all of your text messages. We definitely want to get to the bottom of this ASAP! We will be sending you a Private Note, so we can further assist you. 

0 Likes