Note 10 not receiving text messages
autumnallgeier

Any advise on a Note 10 that is not getting text messages?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Note 10 not receiving text messages
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Might be related to the issues a dozen or so Message+ threads are currently reporting/discussing.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Autumnallgeier, I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your Note 10 not getting text messages. It is important that your device can send and receive texts messages. Let's look into your device concerns. Are you using the messaging application that came with your device or a 3rd party texting app? Are you able to make and receive calls? Let's try powering the device into Safe Mode and here's a link to the steps https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-227262/ . Please share some details so we can resolve this issue.

EdwinW_VZW

tcromp
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been having the same issue.  I won't receive an messages most of the day and then it is like they batch in.  I went to the local store; we changed the SIM card; reset network, etc. No resolution.  

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to get all of your messages, Tcromp. In order to better assist, I have a few questions. What messaging application do you use? When did this issue begin or when did you first notice an issue? Any recent changes with your device?  ChrisM_VZW

0 Likes
azsgreen
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm using Message+ on a new Note 10 and all of a sudden I'm only getting a few messages within a group chat, or I'll get a bunch of messages in the group chat hours after they were sent. Please help!

Tags (1)
0 Likes
DjIrish20
Enthusiast - Level 1

any resolution to this?  I have same problem

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you, azsgreen. Is this happening when you are connected to Wi-Fi or LTE? Is it happening with SMS messages in addition to MMS Messages?

PeterP_VZW

0 Likes
AdamArca
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have same issue. Started Monday at 12:45am. Also cant make or recieve calls. Called verizon support did factory reset. No luck. Went to store to try new sim car. NO LUCK. They installed my phone number on a store note 10. STILL IT DID NOT WORK!! They have decided it was network related since new sim and new phone had no effect. They also said that 14 people had reported the issue on their store forum (only verizon sees). I am supposed to get a call from them tomorrow but hope they are working on fix since its NOT just me. I seemed to start in last 24 hours. Anyone else have issues making and getting calls. Anyone find a way to work around it cause not being able to get calls (and texts) is horrible.

thanks!

0 Likes
frenchdame1

I cannot send or receive texts either unless it is an MMS or group text.  I chatted with a rep and they told me to reset my app preferences which did nothing but disconnect me.  When I checked online, many were reporting this problem.  However, I asked the Verizon rep if there was some sort of problem with Verizon and he or she would not answer my question.  It is annoying that no one at Verizon seems to know what is happening to my texts.  

0 Likes