Re: Note 10+ ship date
HBSurfer
Enthusiast - Level 2

garbage !!! other carriers are getting them to their customers while vzw sits there like a bunch of morons with NO info!!!!!

0 Likes
HBSurfer
Enthusiast - Level 2

What color did you order? 

0 Likes
v_n

256GB Aura Glow

0 Likes
STEMOR42
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered 256gb in Aura Glow. I'm still waiting here and I go on vacation this weekend. I hope Verizon works some magic before Friday.

How do the employees in store have more information then the agents on the website. Another carrier sent theirs out yesterday and people received it today.

0 Likes
LiviPiercy

I was just chatting with a Rep and they said that the orders are going to ship on friday. I would cancel my preorder right now if I wasnt getting the 5G one which that dont have in my area currently. Really upset about how verizon is handling this.

0 Likes
ScrapaNater
Enthusiast - Level 1

Confirmed this morning, black Note 10 shopping today!

STEMOR42
Enthusiast - Level 2

Confirmed FedEx is traveling from Pennsylvania with my Aura Glow phone today with expected delivery by Thursday. 

aebernickel

Hoping mine ships today and get it tomorrow. It started processing last night but no update on shipment yet. Come on Verizon, counting on you.

0 Likes
aisenshi

Mine was ship out today and I will get it on Thursday

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Aisenshi, how exciting that you are going to get this device soon. Once you receive it here https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-209087/ is a walk through on how to get the device activated as well as to how to transfer your information using Content Transfer.  AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes