Re: Note 10+ ship date
MiMiSo100
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am so tempted to drop this garbage and go with Spectrum. They use Verizon's towers for a flat $45/mo. It's ridiculous having to wait on a PREORDERED phone while others have had their devices going on a week now. Then from what I'm being told, I can't cancel my current order and just get it in the store that has it because I would lose my preorder promotions. This is garbage.

Dman1991
Enthusiast - Level 1

It took me about 15-20 total hours to get what I asked for but I did end up finally getting it right. Stay persistent and dont let up, they will get it right if you stay on top of it. Its not right that I had to waste all this time to get what I ordered but I'm good now and happy with what I got out of it.

Basically VZW admitted their fault and compensated what I would have gotten from Samsung. 

Again that was not fun, but they did end up getting it right(I think,  still haven't seen finalized bill for next month, etc...) and if you stay persistent and find the right person they will get you what you were promised. 

Good luck!

0 Likes
MarquitteS

Same issues. Pre ordered the 15th porting in 3 lines with 2 Note 10s and a Note 10 + all to arrive August 23rd. 

August 19th get an email my order was canceled and if I didn't request this to call the number. I get sent to fraud who requests a copy of my license. Send that while on the phone with them  and told the order was good to go. 

By the 22nd, no notice of shipment...nothing. Call in and an told my order was canceled by mistake and I had to make a new order. 

After 3 hours of being on the phone and dealing with the credit department  to allow the order because it still has the first 3 phones on my limit, the order is placed then....flagged for fraud again! By now, fraud is closed and had to call in again the next morning to verify. 

Get cleared the next morning and find out the plus is now back ordered over a week but the two notes should arrive Monday. Customer service rep says he'll call Monday and gave me his personal work email in case I miss his call. Says he's going to make sure I get all my promos and throw in a couple cases due to the issues. 

Monday, no call and no phones because Verizon put a hold on delivery until Tuesday. I message him, message comes back undeliverable for invalid email address. 

Tuesday, the two Notes arrive. Try to set up my wireless and only one phone pulls up. The telesales rep made them all under their own account. No plan discount and hopefully the BOGO appears. 

Ask them about the cases, no notes, no cases and not getting the full plan discounts because my Note 10+ hasn't arrived yet. 

A rep did give me the right email for the previous rep who made all the promises so emailed him...still no call or response. 

At this point, I've been lied to and mislead by almost every CSR I've spoken to. 

Still don't know if I'm getting all my promos as promised either. 

Can't say I would have switched knowing it was going to be like this from the get go. 

0 Likes
MiMiSo100
Enthusiast - Level 2

Update:

My card was finally charged late on the 28th so I knew it would be shipping by the 29th, Thursday. That was cool because I had the 2day shipping and would get it by today. A full weekend to FINALLY play with my new phone's features. But nope. Not coming until TUESDAY because Verizon doesn't send them with Saturday delivery and obviously the holiday is Monday. I am so peeved and am seriously debating returning it when it finally does come and canceling my service. 

0 Likes
king7
Enthusiast - Level 1

You're circumstances sound similar to ours,

We pre-ordered on the 8/8 switching to VZ and by 8/21 everyone's phones shipped except ours. So I called VZ trying to figure out what was going on (mind you I called a couple days prior to make sure everything was good but to also ask about another phone and I was told everything was on schedule) spoke to a manager (who has been very helpful) who informs me our order has been cancelled. No information whatsoever as to why and we never received any notification. Fast forward...log story short, our order was replaced and a jump the line form was put into place and our phones should ship the end of the week. Well the end of the week came....weekend passed and no phones. 

Fast forward here, yesterday I got a voicemail that said our order had to be done again!!! So I go online to try and redo this order yet again, however this time it is requiring a deposit that we didn't have before. So I call VZ to figure out why when our first two orders had been 0 down. The telesales rep that was helping me was very kind and did everything he could to try and get this figured out and our order placed. He was communicating with his supervisor and had to place me on hold a few times. No big deal because he was trying, but the last time he put me on hold...some how I got transfered in the middle of finalizing our order after a two hour call. Ended up in customer services ...with no way of getting back to that rep so I had to be transfered to a different telesales rep. At that point I asked the new rep for a supervisor, he was very rude, unwilling to help, got an attitude and threw me back into the queue. After 20 minutes in the queue I got to another telesales rep and again I asked for a supervisor, she put me on hold and then came back and stated that her supervisor was too tied up to take my call but that she would be glad to help. I am beyond frustrated at this point but I have it another whirl..... This time after explaining our situation to the rep for the 10000 time, she puts me on hold to check with the port department because apparently now our lines couldn't be ported out because they were still attached to the cancelled order. She had me on hold 40 minutes, never checked in once. Finally came back to the line and tried to convince me that our cancelled order was indeed not cancelled and that those phones would still be shipping. I explained to her that was impossible because the prior rep was in the middle of processing the new order and confirmed the last order was cancelled. She went back and forth with me, convinced I was wrong. I asked for her supervisor again, she said she will check to see if he was avat and what do you know, I am back in the queue again after another almost two hours! Back to customer service again, the very nice rep transfered me to her supervisor who was also very nice and confirmed that the second order was indeed cancelled, explained to her that I am really trying to remain patient and ask if she could please stay on the line and get me to a rep that can take care of this. She completely understood, checked in the entire hold process, explained everything to the rep so I wouldn't have to and the transfered me over. Finallyyyyyyy after almost 5 hours on the phone with Verizon I got a telesales rep that could help me! No call transfer, no issues, gave me a credit for the down payment and free overnight shipping. She was very nice and understanding got it taken care of and I am now praying that there are no more issues and we actually get our phones in hand! 

I am appreciative of the reps and managers that have actually tried to help and been very understanding knowing how frustrating this has been. Now let's see how next week goes and to everyone else dealing with this, I hope and pray it gets straightened out for you all! 

0 Likes
WilderBill
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered my Note10+ 512 GB Aura Black on 8/13. Order status still shown as "Processing" as of 9/9. How frigging long is this supposed to take?! No email, no nothing, and the phone this Note is replacing is on its last legs...a phone I heavily depend on for business purposes and is my only communication device (home phone, no landline).

Jeez, VZW, what's the holdup?!!

Frustrated in GA...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

WilderBill, we understand your concern. Have you received any Tracking Number?

LauraL_VZW

0 Likes