Note 2 and 4.3 jellybean
marshall1969

Although i am disappointed Verizon hasn't secured the update, I am even more upset a sales person sold me Samsung gear and promised it would work today. I was sold a really cool watch that was completely useless waited till today, as I was instructed to to by the really smart feller at Verizon that told me how cool the watch was. Only to find out not only was he wrong there is no date for the update to happen. I have been a very loyal consumer of Verizon but as I am a Samsung fan, and other Samsung carriers have the update, I am not sure if i will stay as loyal. I returned the 300 dollar shiny useless watch today for a refund. But my time and effort was wasted. Thank you Verizon .

0 Likes
Re: Note 2 and 4.3 jellybean
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Couldn't have returned the Note 2 and exchanged it for the Note 3?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
arkainzeye
Contributor - Level 1

how can you return a note 2 ?? there isnt a endless time frame return policy..

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

arkainzeye wrote:

how can you return a note 2 ?? there isnt a endless time frame return policy..

If they were inside the 14 day return policy period, they could have.

You should make your phone purchasing decisions based on what the phone has now not what it could have in the future especially when considering the software and any potential updates.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

kgandmimi
Enthusiast - Level 1

i was also bamboozled into buying the gear with an 4.3 eta of 11/29. if another scumbag from verizon sells me another lie.......

0 Likes