Note 2 is nothing more than a paperweight since this update
twizted13

Just spent the last 45 mins on the phone with Verizon.  My phone is a complete mess since this update.  I cannot recieve any texts at all. My battery is dying at a rapid speed and all I get from tech support is pull the battery along with the sd card. restart the phone, and do a force stop on the messenger app.   I was told that there have been no complaints at all and that this is an isolated issue with just my phone.  Clearly this is complete rubbish!  I log on here and all I see are numerous complaints that everyone's phone is now an overpriced paperweight.  I am completely annonyed and I would like to know does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this matter?

0 Likes
Re: Note 2 is nothing more than a paperweight since this update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

twizted13 lets get your phone up and working again! We apologize for the time you've spent and want to get this taken care of as quickly as possible! Fill us in on the details, are you able to send messages? If not, what happens when you try to send? Receive any error messages for incoming and/or outgoing? Have you tried to run the device in Safe Mode to see if an application is interfering with the connectivity? http://vz.to/Js8c8G Keep us posted!

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes