Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Note 2 issues aggravating me please help
Adamp27330

Ok so I have a note 2 and started having issues with it freezing and other problems So they sent me a like new one.  Now I had other issues with that phone and they sent me another phone like new phone on 8-21 and here it is 9-10 and having issues with that phone.  when I'm on the internet it will all of a sudden turn black and do almost like resetting then reset the internet. Also it just does crazy stuff like switching from 4g to 3G and says keyboard will stop working.  Am getting very frustrated what else can I do I contacted them again and said they havent received my other phone but they would send me another like new phone need help please.

0 Likes
Re: Note 2 issues aggravating me please help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm sorry to learn of the issues you are experiencing with your phone Adamp27330! Let's explore options to resolve these issues pronto! Please note that your device is designed to connect to the strongest signal always, and is normal for signal to fluctuate from 4G to 3G based on signal strength. The other issues outlined in your post are commonly associated with 3rd party application conflicts, please run and test in Safe Mode http://vz.to/1upCBHI for a few hours without any 3rd party apps. Keep us posted.

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
Adamp27330

i have already tried this and as far as the 3g to 4G i have been around other verizion customers and they had 4G while i only had 3g. i will just wait it out and deal with it till i can upgrade in February as i have already had trouble with the like new one and has only been 2 weeks. thanks for trying to help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Adamp27330,

Making sure you have a working device is our top priority! Thanks for trying to test the device in safe mode. When receiving your replacement device, did you notice this issue began right away or did it begin after backing up and downloading all of your content back into the device?

EfrainM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Adamp27330

it is hard to tell cause I have only had it for a short period of time. It doesnt do it all the time and just aggravating when it does it. I have deleted all my apps except like 2 or 3 and it still does it.  Like I said I will just wait till I can upgrade since this is my 2nd like new phone and still having problems it's just getting old. thanks for trying.

0 Likes