Note 2 won't charge after 4.3 update
CGee

Hi,

I am also facing the same issue after I upgraded my Note 2 to Jelly bean. I am using original Samsung charging cable and yet I dont see the phone getting charged as it used to. My phone's battery used to last for at least 2 days with moderate use and now within hours I see a huge decrease in my battery percentage. Secondly even if I leave my phone on charging all night, the next morning I see that its has been charged for some 50-60% only. Sometimes it feels like its draining the battery power faster than its getting the charge from the cable.

Could you please suggest me a fix for this problem? I want to go back to my previous Android version but sadly there is no such option available.

Thanks & Regards,

CGee

>>Subject line edited<<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: S4 won't charge after 4.3 update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's look further into this CGee! Please backup the device and complete a factory reset here http://vz.to/1jB0BRC Please observe, test and share if this is resolved. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
Re: S4 won't charge after 4.3 update
CGee

I tried removing my battery, SD card and the SIM card and restarted the phone, it seems like this has done the trick. For now at least I am not facing the problem.

Also I didnt want to go through the hussle of backing up the phone, reseting it to factory settings just to see if that works. Thanks for your response anyways.

Will report back if I face the same issue again.

0 Likes