Re: Note 20 Ultra 5G Unlocked
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

realtor_nancy, we would certainly like to help with this today. Have you already received an update or response from Samsung since your last engagement within this thread? 

KevinM_VZW

0 Likes
MattM180

Thats a lie.  Customer care doesn't now anything 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to have the service you need. Are you on a 5G plan, as well as in a 5G coverage area?

EllisandrC_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello MattM180

We are happy to help you with your device and 5G. Tell me, do you have a 5G SIM card? Check this link for information on our 5G coverage: http://spr.ly/6600GhIfM 

0 Likes
realtor_nancy
Enthusiast - Level 2

KevinM_VZW, Talked to Samsung and they said unlocked phones would get the update that would enable Verizon nationwide 5G but could not get time frame.  Hoping this information is correct.  Your customers would greatly appreciate if Verizon could assist in getting some official word on the unlocked phones.

xldaverx
Enthusiast - Level 2

any updates if this release for unlocked note 20 ultra is coming sooner or later???

0 Likes
xldaverx
Enthusiast - Level 2

you do realize we are talking about the unlocked model??? not the carrier version. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for your reply. The updates are released by the manufacturer, so we recommend connecting with them for any sort of time frame. You can also keep an eye on software updates here: https://www.verizon.com/support/samsung-galaxy-note20-ultra-5g-update/

0 Likes
byronduanegee

Anyone have luck getting 5g to work on their unlocked note 20 ultra? I just upgraded to a 5g unlimited plan today and just found out i cant get 5g on my note 20 ultra yet. 

0 Likes
Mikem12572
Enthusiast - Level 2

I flashed verizon carrier firmware to my unlocked note 20 ultra using odin. 5g now works, however call filter and visual voicemail do not work.

0 Likes