Note 20 Ultra E-Sim
swiltheone
Enthusiast - Level 2

What is the current status for Verizon enabling the e-sim functionality? I too am the recipient of promises not kept. About time @vzw_customer_support steps up and delivers. You are in a buyers market. All carriers want our business. Including t-mobile, which has enabled dual sim for the note 20 ultra.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Note 20 Ultra E-Sim
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, we are here to help with your e-SIM inquiries and concerns. ~Gilbert

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our goal is to provide the world-class service you deserve and keep our promises. Please tell us more, what exactly is going on with your Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra? ~Gilbert

0 Likes
swiltheone
Enthusiast - Level 2

I need use of the e-sim functionality promised by both Samsung and Verizon. Samsung is adamant they have provided all carriers with the necessary activation code. Only t-mobile has implemented. I have a meeting scheduled with a local t-mobile rep to discuss options. Then I'll have 5 lines on a plan.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to provide you with the correct information, we have sent you a private note in order to further assist you. ~Pam

0 Likes
akkahana

Curious how that private conversation went. I am also tired of waiting for dual sim/esim on my Note 20 Ultra.

0 Likes
swiltheone
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello @vzw_customer_support 

I replied to your DM over a month ago. You hoping I go away? Not sure you are embracing my reference of step up. Does not mean sit down.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry about any mix up. We see that the Note 20 Ultra is currently not eSIM compatible. Here is a link with more information about eSIM and dual SIM . May we ask the reason you wish to have access to this feature? ~Christian

0 Likes
swiltheone
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is not compatible because Verizon has not enabled the feature. I have confirmed this with Samsung corporate. As for why, I currently carry two phones. One personal and one for work. Combining the two would mean much less hassle. Plus Verizon would be gaining two lines from ATT. I would think you'd jump at the chance. To sum up: Verizon is the reason they are limiting their own marketability. Verizon is the reason current customers are limited on features and benefits that other carriers are offering.

0 Likes
swiltheone
Enthusiast - Level 2

@vzw_customer_support 

Hello, anybody have a pulse?

0 Likes