Note 20 ultra
Destiney1
  • Does anyone know when replacement phones for the note 20 ultra comes off back order? I've been trying to get insurance to replace mine for a month now and they won't because it's on backorder
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Note 20 ultra
ATPOffice
Enthusiast - Level 2

I went into the Verizon store last Sunday and had the replacement by Tuesday mid-day. Was unaware of a backlog.

I'm now wondering if any backlog could be due to Verizon (and perhaps all carriers) defaulting to hitting up insurance instead of making a warranty repair.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want you to get your replacement device as quickly as possible. Let's make sure we're on the same page. Are you in need of an insurance replacement? If so, please reach out to Asurion, as they handle all insurance claims. Please let us know if you need any additional assistance.  -Jordan

0 Likes
Destiney1

Yes I'm in need of a replacement, and I have went through asurion. They are the ones telling me that the phone is on back order 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

What is the issue you are experiencing with the phone? We may be able to assist if it is not physical damage, or water damage.*Gert

0 Likes
Destiney1

Unfortunately the phone was dropped and the screen is blacked out, it can't be used at all.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That can definitely create a challenge. Do they have alternative models of replacement device available? *Peter

0 Likes
Destiney1

Not that I'm aware of? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I do appreciate you telling me. Since Asurion is advising you that is in in back order have you contacted them to see if they have an alternative device to give you? -Amber

0 Likes