Note 3 Bluetooth problems
Kschmulbach

When my Note 3 is connected to one of my bluetooth speakers (various reputable manufactures), the call audio is constantly cutting in and out.  I never had a problem with my Note 2. Any suggestions or remedies?  The software is up to date.

0 Likes
Re: Note 3 Bluetooth problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Kschmulbach, I'm sorry to hear about the trouble with your bluetooth connection with your Note 3 and speakers! We definitely want to find out what's going on. Is this with speakers in a car or home? Does this happen when making any other bluetooth connection? Function any better in Safe Mode? http://vz.to/1fu5KWH

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Kschmulbach

This happens when I connect my device to any bluetooth speaker or headset.  I have not tried safe mood but it has occured since I purchased my phone.  The other person on the call, cuts in and out or is garbled

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Kschmulbach,

Thanks for the reply and the additional information. Let's look into this a little deeper together. Are you having an issue when you connect to another bluetooth device? Some of the recommended devices to test on are bluetooth earpiece, bluetooth in the car, etc. I would suggest testing the device in safe mode to see if the results changes. Please keep us posted, just in case more assistance is needed.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes