Note 3 keeps turning off
margkni

Since this afternoon, my Note 3 keeps turning off.  It will turn itself back on but at times it's entirely locked and screen is black.  I have been in the middle of phone conversations and it just dies on me.  Also, it only shows wifi, no 3/4G.   Anyone else having this issue?  I'm wondering if it's due to the recent update.

0 Likes
Re: Note 3 keeps turning off
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is not normal behavior for a device, margkni. When did you do the update? It can take a couple of days for the update to stabilize. Have you updated all your applications?

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Note 3 keeps turning off
margkni

I updated it 2 days ago and all other apps are updated.  This is the first time that I have had this occur.  for it to shutdown when talking is very disruptive.  I first thought it was because I was in my car using the Bluetooth but it occurred also while at home in the house.  there seems to be some issues with this update.

0 Likes