Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Note 3 - no network and dropped calls
Ponytime

Guess I'm in the same boat as everyone else on here.  I'm now on my 2nd replacement phone - this time including the SIM card and still no resolution. Same scenario as everyone else with the customer reps - change the settings, replace the SIM card, let's blame it on the towers or I love the one about the spotty coverage where you live.  They don't want to listen to the fact that it happens in the middle of a big city and that where I live is not the issue. I've been promised follow-ups as well and - actually did get one. Right after the 2nd replacement when I had just set up the phone again and it hadn't had time to have any issues. Problem is they replace the phone with the SAME phone - won't even let you change colors. One of the reps had told me each color was out of a different batch and that might make a difference to change color.  Sounds a little far fetched, but HEY - I'm ready to try anything if it might work.  I have a small business and sometimes the network is critical to me making a sale. Doesn't make much sense to carry around and pay for a useless phone. I'm debating whether to call customer service again or just change carriers since they won't replace the phone with something that actually works.  I've been a verizon customer since before verizon was verizon and this is how you get treated??????????  Sad.........

Labels (1)
0 Likes