Note 3: "to charge faster, use the charger and cable that were provided with this phone"
heckrocket

I have 2 like-new original Samsung charger and cables yet when I plug my Verizon Note 3 in I get the "to charge faster, use the charger and cable that were provided with this phone" message. The phone is no longer charging quickly, it has never been damaged from being dropped or from water, it has from day one been in a case so it is in pristine condition. I have cleaned out the ports with an air can and pulled the battery but the problem persists. I've read on this forum that folks are blaming the cable and charger, that Samsung will replace them but I don't think the charger/cables are the issue because I also have a company issues T-Mobile Note 3 and it is not having any of these issues using my chargers, I even swapped the batteries between the two Note's to see if maybe that's the problem but that wasn't the case. You're killing me Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Note 3: "to charge faster, use the charger and cable that were provided with this phone"
MommaDukes
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's probably the cable send it back to Samsung

0 Likes