Note 3 signal is horrible
sanjitchand

for the last 2 wweks or so, I have seen both our phone signal have dropped to either 1 bar or 2 bars at the most. I have a note 3 and wife has S4. We have tried, everything and anything as I have seen some many hits on google regarding this issue. So I called Verizon today to see if they can help. First of, the rep says this was the 1st time she has heard of it. I was like, are you serious as there are 1000's of complaints online. Anyways, my call was escalated to tier 3 support. They took all my information and told me a "local" tech should call me in about 3-5 days. About 8 hours later, I get a text with the following "THE ISSUE WAS REPORTED IS RESOLVED".Are you serious Verizon, we pay $260 a month for phone service and this is what I get? You guys are so fast to sell phones, get us locked in contracts, if you are late, you are so fast to add a LATE FEE", yet you don't have answer to this......Bottom line is WHY ARE YOU REPORTING MY ISSUE IS RESOLVED AND TICKET CLOSED. I AM STILL GETTING 1 BAR OR 2 AT THE MOST. My signal is around -116 to around -112 dBm.

0 Likes
Re: Note 3 signal is horrible
csjack2014
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issue here. Verizon closed my ticket that I opened two weeks ago this morning and marked it as resolved although it is not. I still have 1 bar of coverage where I had 4 prior to the 4.4.2 update on my n3. The issue is the software on the phone. I took my Sim out and placed it in my previous phone. Magically, I got better reception.  Like you said, they are quick to call you and text when you are 5 days late and assess a late fee but ask them to do anything to resolve and they could care less. Personally,  I'm going to take my note 3 and go to AT&T. They heavily invested in their infrastructure this year.  See ya Big Red!

0 Likes