Note 3 sucks as a phone!
Rattler96

I've been a VERIZON customer for over 10 years and this phone has the worst reception of any I've ever had! In addition to dropped calls, this is the first time I don't get coverage in my house! I had the Note2 which I absolutely loved! It was wonderful.  I only upgraded because VZW made me an offer I couldn't refuse on the 3. I wish I would've refused. Already replaced the SIM card and changed it from Global mode. Now I'm stuck with this phone. At least 6 people bought the Note2 because of my recommendation. I'm telling everyone to steer clear of this one. Maybe the 4 will be better. I won't know for a while.

So disappointed......

0 Likes
Re: Note 3 sucks as a phone!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm so sorry you're having issues with this awesome device Ratteler96. I know how important it is to have 100% functionality of your device. Did you have issues within the first 14days? We provide a 14day worry free guarantee to try out the phone. Although we don't guarantee service inside, we do want service to work when you step outside and in the areas you frequent. We can also look into replacing the device after some additional trouble-shooting. Have you contacted our tech team over the phone to investigate your issues?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @Vzwsupport

0 Likes
Rattler96

I have......didn't help..

0 Likes
frustrated_liz
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having similar problems with a note 3. Me thinks something screwy is going on. Someone needs to admit there is a global issue with the note 3.

0 Likes
SmithFarms217
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issues, longer than 10 years here and 5 devices on the plan including in home WIFI at one location. Verizon seems to care less.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want you to have a good experience with this awesome phone SmithFarms217. I know its frustrating but we are here to help.  What specific issues are you having with your phone? Where are you located and how long have you had these issues? Have we addressed the issues in the past? We look forward to hearing from you.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rattler96 I'm sorry that the device isn't working like you expected. Have we tried replacing the phone for you? Has our Tech Team opened a resolution ticket to see what's going on and why you're not getting the same service that you've become accustomed to? You may have a 1 year warranty. Let us know if we can help further.

VanetrisC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes