Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Note 3 versus Galaxy S5
Stuball76

I need some input from Note 3 users on a few aspects that I am debating for a potential phone upgrade.

I am looking to start an Ebay business (albeit, slowly) but want a phone where I can take pictures and post via the 4G Network if I am out and about and not hooked into WiFi.  I'd want the ability to do research fast and multi task with minimal application lag.  What I am going to be focusing on buying and selling on Ebay would require price checks, analysis, and a few other minor things.

I currently own a Galaxy S4, but, due to my want (or addiction) to get a slightly better phone along with Android 4.4, I was thinking either getting the S5 or the Note 3.

I want to know what you use your Note 3 for.  Work, personal, both?  How do you like the size?  I would like your pros and cons about the Note 3.  I know the Galaxy S5 will be about the same in regards to functionality when compared to the 4.  I know there is a better camera, better processor, etc.  But, for basic functionality and size, it would be about the same.  But, the Note 3 on the other hand, might suit my wants and needs better outside of the processor speed on the S5.

Any input from the Note 3 community would be most appreciated in my research of the two phones.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Note 3 versus Galaxy S5
arkainzeye
Novice

youtube it...

0 Likes
Re: Note 3 versus Galaxy S5
Zoedogg1

Found it....the update changed the email settings for CHARTER users. The fix is here....found it...

Username: username@charter.net Note: Make sure you enter @charter.net after your username or you will be unable to login
Password: The password you use to login to your Email account
SSL: This setting should be On for both SMTP and IMAP.

Protocol: IMAP
Incoming Email Server: mobile.charter.net
Port: 993
Outgoing Email Server: mobile.charter.net
Port: 587
If applicable: a login will be required when sending and receiving mail.

0 Likes