Note 3 will not change
Muddratt

I have tried multiple cords and chargers. I have plugged it into the wall and my computer. I have even done a factory restart. My phone will not charge at all. I get a red "X" over the battery and a message saying that I need to reconnect my original charger. I can not believe we have not had a single response from Verizon about this. This needs to be addressed right away!

0 Likes
Re: Note 3 will not change
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Muddratt!

I realize the importance of having an operable device and I'm here to help!  I apologize for the delay and confusion, there is a turn around time when replying to post via the community forums. The forums are peer-to-peer, allowing our customers to engage with one another and provide helpful solutions. For more immediate assistance we can help you via online chat, Facebook Support or Twitter @VZWSupport.

Your effort are appreciated, let's look into this! Since your original post, have you had an opportunity to resolve your device issue? If not, I'm here to help. Has your phone been exposed to any physical or water damage?

Thanks,

AyaniB_VZW

0 Likes