Note 4 battery dies very fast
Mboro
Enthusiast - Level 2

Even when phone is turned off phone dies when I pick the phone up and turn it on it is already dead and it was 100% charged when I turned it off. How can I fix this

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Note 4 battery dies very fast
Mboro
Enthusiast - Level 2

I went into the Verizon Store and they did not take ownership of the problem at all, as a matter of fact they were very smart mouthed about the situation and said the Samsung batteries only last a year or less and I would have to buy my own battery.  So I went to the Battery Plus store and bought a Duracell and it now works fine.  I will not be buying any phones from Verizon anymore, I will purchase 3rd party and stay without a contract from here on out. VERY POOR BUSINESS NO PROFESSIONALS work there.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mboro, having a long lasting battery life is imperative. I definitely understand the need to have great battery life. Let's work together to get your battery to last longer. When did this start? Are you using the original charger? Any physical/liquid damage to the device?

ZangY_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Mboro
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mboro, having a long lasting battery life is imperative. I definitely

understand the need to have great battery life. Let's work together to get

your battery to last longer. When did this start? Are you using the

original charger? Any physical/liquid damage to the device?

This all started happening with the battery a couple of updates ago, it has

just been worse since the Jun 24, 2016 update. No physical damage and no

liquid damage! When the phone is at 100% I can take 2 pictures and it kills

the battery. Also I am using the original cable that came with the phone

and it is always telling me it is charging slower unless you use an

original cable. I went on a weekend trip on a plane and the phone was 100 %

so I turned it off to save the battery and it was dead when I tried to turn

it back on. There are many many other friends having the same issues. Also

the battery saves longer when nothing but my sounds are on and my battery

before updates used to last 4 days and my phone is not that old. This needs

to be fixed, this is an update issue. I have removed all my apps and

re-added them, I had done all the suggestions I have seen you post on

others posts and none of that has worked. So don't ask me to do those

again. Please fix my phone I am NOT upgrading. I have no reason too.

On Jul 17, 2016 1:13 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the additional details, let's dig a little deeper. Please run a device health heck and post a screenhots of the results:http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-204130/

AyaniB_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Mboro
Enthusiast - Level 2

I went into the Verizon Store and they did not take ownership of the problem at all, as a matter of fact they were very smart mouthed about the situation and said the Samsung batteries only last a year or less and I would have to buy my own battery.  So I went to the Battery Plus store and bought a Duracell and it now works fine.  I will not be buying any phones from Verizon anymore, I will purchase 3rd party and stay without a contract from here on out. VERY POOR BUSINESS NO PROFESSIONALS work there.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I really appreciate the additional effort you took to head into a store, Mboro. I’m disappointed your visit to the Verizon store ended unpleasantly and thank you for your feedback about the battery replacement process. Most batteries do have a one-year warranty from the manufacturer and we will do our best to provide the replacement directly whenever possible but there may be times the replacement may need to come from another source or the manufacturer directly. I’s relieved your phone is working well and hope it continues to provide you the services you need with Verizon Wireless.

JenniferH_VZW

0 Likes