Note 4 date confusion
J_CatNY
Enthusiast - Level 3

Anyone order the Note 4 from Verizon? We ordered 45 minutes before the 3:AM EDT pre-order time, but our pre-order confirmation shows 10/23 -- not the official Samsung release date of 10/17. Is it 10/23 for everyone or does anyone show a 10/17 date on their pre-order?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Note 4 date confusion
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

J_CatNY We know that you're excited to receive your new Note 4! We apologize for any unclear shipping information. The phone will be shipped by 10/23/14.

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
J_CatNY
Enthusiast - Level 3

Doesn't even come close to answering my question, as I am already fully aware it is shipping "by 10/23", but thanks.  Silly me, why did I expect an informative answer.

biancamal
Contributor - Level 1

You know what sucks about this? That T-mobile Pre-order customers are already getting their NOTE 4s shipped as we speak, proof here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUroFzuS-A8

biancamal
Contributor - Level 1

I Pre-ordered mine sept. 23 and also got the same date and when I speak to others online it's the same for them.

0 Likes
Disnie
Contributor - Level 1

I ordered mine on the 24th and was given the Oct 23rd as well.  Not happy about it at all when it is being released on the 17th. 

jrevans1994
Enthusiast - Level 1

whats stupid is they give no reason for the late release date