Note 4 marshmallow update
JP_Nelson
Enthusiast - Level 3

I checked for update on my Note 4 earlier, and it showed I had an update for Marshmallow 6.0 available.  I always factory reset my phone before i do an OS upgrade.  After the reset, now says my phone is up to date and still 5.1.1.  Why would it do this?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Note 4 marshmallow update
JP_Nelson
Enthusiast - Level 3

Update finally showed available again.  Have updated to 6.0.1...hope it goes better than the lollipop update!

View solution in original post

JP_Nelson
Enthusiast - Level 3

Update finally showed available again.  Have updated to 6.0.1...hope it goes better than the lollipop update!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JP_Nelson - I am glad to hear you have the new software on your device. I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your business and loyalty. If you run into any issues, let us know. We will always be here to provide you the assistance you deserve.

JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JRICK78
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issues on my note 4

Pandora wont load at all facebook, snapchat, yahoo mail works about 40%

Cant get or send pic in texts

Battery life is horrible.  I have a Samsung stand alone charger and a 2nd battery.  My phone uses 4 charged batterys a day.

Not very happy with the price I pay for service and nothing is working. 😞

0 Likes
JRICK78
Enthusiast - Level 1

After a trip to the Verizon store was informed that i have to upgrade 😞  I own my phone and dont want to upgrade and lose my unlimited data.  The upgrade is $700.  My phone worked great b4 the upgrade.  I wonder if this is away to get people to upgrade? ?????

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Customers with the smartphone unlimited data plan can upgrade either at full retail price in one lump sum or use the Device Payment Plan to spread the full retail price across 24 months.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JRICK78-

Updates are supposed to make your phone better, not worse. I'm troubled to read that you are having some concerns with your phone. While upgrading is an option, I want to make sure we do everything to resolve the issues you're having so you can continue loving the phone that you have. When did you complete the update?

AmberK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes