Note 4 reception issues anyone know?
mobfit

I recently switched from the Iphone 5 to the Android Galaxy Note 4 Lollipop 5.0.1  ..... Well as a tablet it has worked wonderfully... emails, web searches reading books all wonderful....as a Phone and Texting just horrible. I live in a Rural part of PA. near Doylestown. I never ever go above 2 bars or -106dbm to -120dbm. I will lose phone calls in my house mid conversation.....at work in the office phone calls will drop mid sentence. When I had my iphone 5 it never did any of this.  What I have done so far: Flashed the phone, hard reset 3 times...once even by the Samsung tech at best buy, replaced the Verizon Sim card. Reflashed and flushed the cache partition 3 times. Removed the cover from the phone. changed and modified all kinds of settings.... One answer is to put it back to 3G well, it wont let me. Just today I contacted Samsung to tell them something is not right with the antenna.... My wife's new Iphone 6 gets 4 bars in our home and at work, my mothers android phone gets 4 bars , I am getting 2..... Makes me sad because I really like the phone in general but having to take care of my elderly mother I need a phone that is Reliable with phone calls..... period....my job demands it as well..... If anyone owns a Note 4 is this normal? any suggestions I may have missed?..... Just got the phone , had for 3 weeks now.

0 Likes
Re: Note 4 reception issues anyone know?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mobfit, thank you so much for reaching out to us. Getting stellar service is always important. I'm shocked to hear that you are having all of these issues with the voice service. Sounds like you have done quiet a bit of troubleshooting on your own. Do you have a case that is on the phone? If so, have you tried to just remove the case and use the phone to see if there is any issues? Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Note 4 reception issues anyone know?
mobfit

I have tried that the reception does not change. 😞

0 Likes