Note 7 Exchange
Gameplay4fun

Do I have to go to the same store I picked it up or can I go to any Verizon Wireless store since it was an Online Pickup? The store I picked it up at hasn't had the replacement Note 7s for 3 days already and we're getting close to the deadline...

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Note 7 Exchange
markp_vzw
Verizon Employee

Gameplay4fun, we want to help make the process as easy as possible for you. To put your concerns to rest, due to availability being hard to come by, the exchange period has been extended up until Thanksgiving. If your order was placed online, you can visit any corporate owned store to process the exchange. You can find your corporate stores at this link and checking the box for Do not include Authorized Retailers. Verizon Stores Near Me | Verizon Wireless

You can also get more information regarding the recall here. Samsung Galaxy Note7 Recall FAQs | Verizon Wireless

MarkP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Note 7 Exchange
markp_vzw
Verizon Employee

Gameplay4fun, we want to help make the process as easy as possible for you. To put your concerns to rest, due to availability being hard to come by, the exchange period has been extended up until Thanksgiving. If your order was placed online, you can visit any corporate owned store to process the exchange. You can find your corporate stores at this link and checking the box for Do not include Authorized Retailers. Verizon Stores Near Me | Verizon Wireless

You can also get more information regarding the recall here. Samsung Galaxy Note7 Recall FAQs | Verizon Wireless

MarkP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes