Re: Note 7 Recall Details
quotedbyelena
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine doesn't get hot either. I'd like to keep it except now my phone gets a notification every time I plug it in to power it down and turn it in.

I'd like to keep it since no one has made the exchange process easy yet.

Jsteelmon
Enthusiast - Level 2

Oh that makes more sense then. I turned in my Note7 on the 10th for an S7 Edge and they are letting me return the S7 Edge in the mail.

Anyone who still has a Note 7 is probably stuck returning it to the store.

ninjahh
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm at the store now.  They have phones. But won't give me a box with the phone because I don't have my box....

Also,  no Bill credit. Accessories only, or i have to request thru customer care.

pherson
Champion - Level 1

Why do you need a box?

0 Likes
TLEON996
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got an email this morning from the parent company of my local store (authorized retailer, not corporate), in response to a previous inquiry about the replacement. The email said that replacement units were being sent to the local stores today and should be there  this week. I then called my local store and the lady there confirmed they were on the way, she said they should be there by Friday or Saturday. Hoping this happens!!!

varcher_89
Enthusiast - Level 3

First in line this morning and now have my replacement phone. 

Lots of folks in line and they were doing crowd control by limiting only 7 people into the store at a time.

They apparently only got two colors in - blue and silver...or was it gold. 

I now am the proud owner of a Note 7 with the green battery icon! 

So for the 3d time in a few short weeks, am resetting up all my app accounts.  Hoping this is the last time for awhile!

Good luck for those who are still waiting to exchange.

JOHHAM55
Contributor - Level 1

Yeah, got mine last night at about 10 PM. The store was busy and it was a three hour wait, but I now have a Note 7 again. Nothing was said about the $25 credit and by the time I got helped I had forgotten about it. Oh well, it has been a long and hard process, I just hope it is over. Oh and I have my green battery icon!

ralpht_vzw
Verizon Employee

Quotedbyelena, we want to make sure your phone gets replaced. We are here to provide assistance.  I am sorry that you had problems replacing your phone in a store.  We recommend taking your phone to the original place of purchase.  If you ordered your phone online or purchased directly from a corporate owned store then you can take it to any corporate Verizon store.  Follow the link for our store locator:  http://vz.to/2cg06Uo

0 Likes
3ON4OFF
Enthusiast - Level 2

GREAT NEWS!

I went to my local Verizon store on Wed. and got my new Note 7.

VladTheImpala
Contributor - Level 1

I got mine of Sunday, September 25, 2016. I accepted a black phone in place of that sharp-looking Coral Blue. Who knew it'd be less than a month later that I'd be sending my second Note7 to the collection depot in Texas. I sent that Note7 in on the day my LG V20 arrived. It stood in well for the two ill-fated Note7s. I do have a number of good photos and videos taken with the Note7s during my all-too-brief period of ownership and I get pretty nostalgic looking at them. Even with the recalls it was an interesting time while I owned the Note7. 

0 Likes