Note 7 Trade-in Issues
PADDY401
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the second Note 7 and am trying to trade in with Verizon.  I went to the store on the day the Google Pixel XL launched.  They did not have the one I wanted and was told to go home and order.

I did place my order on 10/21 which indicated shipping expected on 11/18.  11/18 comes and now my order shows expected shipping 12/26. 

How can a company who has to honor the Samsung Note Recall let a customer who had not only the first series of Note 7 but also got the new latest Note 7 get put at the bottom of the list for the phone he wanted for the recall. 

Poor customer service for letting Note users not get top priority for getting the phone they wanted for the recall.  Of course I could get any other phone if I want one now they said.

Now Verizon and Samsung has made the Note 7 practically useless with the forced update of limiting the batter life.  I cannot get through a day of work without having to plug in at least twice a day. 

Loyal Verizon customer for 20 years.  Loyalty does not mean anything anymore. 

Anyone else having this issue.

Re: Note 7 Trade-in Issues
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You could buy a cheap phone to use in the interim while you wait for the Pixel XL and get the Note 7 turned in. I'm guessing you ordered the 128 GB model if you don't have one yet.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes