Note 7 policy
Gguard

When I bought the Note 7 I traded in my iPhone 6 plus for 300.00 bill credit. Now they want to give me 450.00 bill credit. Sounds good? Not exactly..they want you to give them 300 cash in order to trade . Then you get the 450 overtime! Really Verizon.. this is a nice way to screw those of us who have been sent not 1 bad phone by Samsung but 2!! Really? Why am I expected to create the cash flow for this issue? If you are going to take my 300.00 away on a phone I traded in . t least allow me to settle for 150.00 over 24 month. This is not my issue.i did not create this problem. If I don't have a phone to trade in then forego the 350 and let me tmget a new phone..but to expect me and anyone else who upgraded this way to pay the 300 upfront is mighty unfair. I truly do not understand why that 300 would even cone come in to play. It's a ripoff Veeizon!!

0 Likes
Re: Note 7 policy
Gguard

Just as I suspected.. no replies! Really Verizon..i suggest you address the issue. With the Note 7s coming back you stand to make A LOT of customers mad!Love

0 Likes