Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Note 7 policy
Gguard

When I bought the Note 7 I traded in my iPhone 6 plus for 300.00 bill credit. Now they want to give me 450.00 bill credit. Sounds good? Not exactly..they want you to give them 300 cash in order to trade . Then you get the 450 overtime! Really Verizon.. this is a nice way to screw those of us who have been sent not 1 bad phone by Samsung but 2!! Really? Why am I expected to create the cash flow for this issue? If you are going to take my 300.00 away on a phone I traded in . t least allow me to settle for 150.00 over 24 month. This is not my issue.i did not create this problem. If I don't have a phone to trade in then forego the 350 and let me tmget a new phone..but to expect me and anyone else who upgraded this way to pay the 300 upfront is mighty unfair. I truly do not understand why that 300 would even cone come in to play. It's a ripoff Veeizon!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Note 7 policy
Gguard

Just as I suspected.. no replies! Really Verizon..i suggest you address the issue. With the Note 7s coming back you stand to make A LOT of customers mad!Love

0 Likes