Note 7
Beautiful_Butterfly

I recently purchased an Note 7 on Aug. 30. Doing this process it was a recall on the phones. I have called Verizon because that is where I purchased my phone and they could not tell me anything. Then I contacted Samsung and they could not tell me anything. It states that my order is still processing but it stated that my order suppose to ship by 09/07. Can someone please help me, because I just want my Note 7 and I want to know when will mine delivery?

0 Likes
Re: Note 7
SuBDivisions
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had the same exact thing, ordered 8/30, Ship 9/7..  Was told by Verizon that the orders would be cancelled, they are not going to ship, and once the new batch of Note 7's come in we can replace the order.  Trust me, i was hoping i would come in today and find the 4 i ordered sitting at the front desk, but to no avail.  The order processing site is probably all jakked up with these cancellations and such.

I wanted to verify because i had no issue in waiting another week or two if the order would still go thru, but apparently they are cancelling all sales/orders, its just not updating in the system.

0 Likes