Note 8 died!
BRAOLS74

How do I get pictures off that were stored internally?

0 Likes
Re: Note 8 died!
bearone21
Legend

you don't unless it's powered up....try the wall charger!

0 Likes
BRAOLS74

it won't power on.

local, authorized repair store couldn't get it to do anything!!

cloud doesn't have em or Google photos--not sure W H @ T happened 😞

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

could the battery be totally discharged?  did whoever you took it to, use the original charger.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know firsthand the importance of being able to recover pictures from a device, BRAOLS74. I am happy to assist. In order to move any information from the device, the unit does need to be powered on and the proper settings enabled.

Have you tried doing a soft reset using the steps in the link below:
http://spr.ly/6582Dx8MK
You can also see if any of the pictures were saved to your Verizon Cloud account by signing in via the link below:

http://spr.ly/6583Dx8Mz

Greg_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BRAOLS74

Tried both of those links plus 2 more & got nothing!!

Totally disappointed in Verizon.

Brandon

On Sat, Aug 25, 2018, 2:09 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BRAOLS74,

We would never want you to be disappointed in us. We want to do all we can to help. I know how important it is to count on your device and how precious the memories we save on our devices can be. If the phone can't be powered back on though the only way to get something off of it would be if those files are backed up somewhere. Do you know if there is anywhere else you would have backed them up to?

Andrew_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BRAOLS74

Andrew,

I tried 1st to reply on the V.Community page but the actions button gave me

an error msg.

The Verizon Cloud was full of free space so I've since paid "one more fee"

to ensure that doesn't happen again.

My miniSD card was full awhile back--but I deleted 2-300 pics & your phone

never warned me again that it was saving pics internally.

My Google Photos also stopped backing up on the very same day back in April

which is still a mystery. I've contacted them multiple times & I'm having

no luck.

Almost cried dropping off my phone @ the UPS store knowing I'll NEVER see

those photos again,

Brandon

On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 1:27 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm so sorry to hear about the missing pictures. I'd be eager to get those photos back as well. I'm here to help. Since the phone is out of commission, you would have to resort to a cloud or computer backup if there is one. It sounds like you paid for additional Verizon cloud storage but if you weren't backing the photos up with the Verizon cloud previous to the phone ceasing to work, there wouldn't be a way to get the photos back. To check for backed up content, go to cloud.verizonwireless.com from a computer. If you backed the phone up to a computer via a USB cable, then that would be another avenue to explore. Does this clarify?

Ryan_VZW

0 Likes