Re: Note 8 is not receiving all text messages
a60490guy
Enthusiast - Level 1

noahtomas03 - you are not alone with this problem and neither are customers on other networks.  I have missed two MMS messages on my Note 8 in the last week.  Never had this problem with my previous Samsung Galaxy products.  Customers on other networks are complaining of this issue so I suspect that it is a problem with the Note 8.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It’s important that you receive all of your message, a60490guy. Let’s get this figured out. Please reply to the private message I have sent you.

JosephE_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Gospodinjuha
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have EXACTLY this same problem.  Is there a fix yet?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry that you're experiencing this too, GOSPODINJUHA7

I'm eager to get this resolved altogether. Please reply to my Direct Message.

Thank you,

VanessaS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes
RDCEE93

I have this same exact issue, with very negative personal consequences.  Yesterday, it occurred three times. Two of which I was able correct by having the verification code resent. The third was personal and not recoverable. please fix this.

0 Likes
RDCEE93

I suspect this issue maybe related to the verizon 'Security& Privacy' app. within settings for SMS are words image sec-pri.jpg

0 Likes
HONELI72
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a Galaxy 8+ and am having the same issue. Please fix.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
RDCEE93,
I apologize for the inconvenience and I'm here to help, let's see what's causing the problem. When did the issue begin? Which messaging application are you using?

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are committed to assist you resolving any Verizon Wireless service issues, HONELI72. Please confirm the specific issue that you are experiencing as we address each customer concerns individually. Also, when did the issue start?

AntonioC_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
AidsMcGhee

I've been having this issue with my girlfriend for as long as I can remember. The reason I am posting this is because it just happened, yet again. It happens at least 3-5 times a day. And sometimes, it happens during critical moments and can create tension... I also have wifi calling turned on so they come through wifi as well, but that doesn't always help.  When I feel like I should've received a message by "now," I open Messages+ (which is wifi/data based) and whatta ya know... there's the text that never got sent over cellular. This isn't specific to Android as it has happened to my iPhone 7+ and now my iPhone X.

0 Likes