Note 8
CDN2USA
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just received an email with tracking number. The Note 8 will be in my hands Tuesday 9-5. Anyone else?

Re: Note 8
LORHOW13
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, looking up the tracking number it says FEDEX has picked it up already. Should be here Tuesday due to holiday Monday.

nemi999

when did you place your order?

0 Likes
EmeraldD

Mine also said it was shipped and I would receive it on Tues, Sept 5th but now it's saying it's just processing.

0 Likes
LORHOW13
Enthusiast - Level 2

I placed my order on the first day theme 24th. It now says it's at the Memphis FedEx Local facility

0 Likes
CDN2USA
Enthusiast - Level 2

On 8-24

Mine left Coatesville PA 9-1, arrived Newark NJ 9-2 @ 2:45, left Newark at 9:45. Still states delivery will be 9-2 before 3:00.

0 Likes
CDN2USA
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was a previous 7 owner (twice) wonder if that is the reason I am getting the 8 on Tuesday. Anyone else a previous 7 owner.

0 Likes
WB9808

I was also a previous Note 7 owner(twice). I got an email and text with the tracking number, that I'm receiving my note 8 on September 5. I checked the tracking number just now and my package is already in FedEx Location close to the City where I live. I'm hoping they will deliver it today lol.The package was shipped from Philadelphia last Saturday.

0 Likes
LORHOW13
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just rec'd notification it is out for delivery

0 Likes
RRIDGWAY1217
Enthusiast - Level 3

Got mine this morning

0 Likes