Re: Note 9 Losing Paired Bluetooth Devices
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

wizard77545, I totally understand how you feel about this. I would be lost without the Bluetooth capability for my devices. This actually is something we are not able to troubleshoot. I recommend using the link below to reach out to Samsung support for further assistance. Let us know if this helps. 

http://spr.ly/6605EU2zt

DiaS_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

chrito1, having issues with your Samsung Note 9 Bluetooth capabilities can be frustrating, especially if the pairing connection is lost with multiple devices and you already tried several troubleshooting steps. Please tell us more, when did the issues start? Any recent changes (new update, new apps, etc)? Aside from the Bluetooth dilemma, any other issues?

GilbertoL_VZW

0 Likes
Lurkingloaf
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having the same problem this is months later and it's still every time you restart your phone and loses all Bluetooth connections after repair everything terribly annoying I wish Samsung or Verizon would do something about it I'm not resetting my phone figure it out

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lurkingloaf,

I'm sorry to hear you have had the connection loos concern for so long. Help is here. What happens when you attempt to correct the software on the device with the Software Repair Assistant? Just in case: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-80201/

KatiM_VZW

0 Likes
David-Diemer
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was losing paired Bluetooth devices about every 1-2 weeks, and there was no rhyme or reason, no pattern of usage I could determine. I made a conscious decision to use only one paired device (of my 6 devices)  and use only it for a week. That meant that I didn't use my Galaxy watch, Galaxy ear buds, car-phone connection for two cars, and some other devices. I strictly focused on using one bluetooth headset and it still lost all the paired devices.

So I decided to start uninstalling recently installed software and after uninstalling Samsung SoundAssistant, I have not experienced any more Bluetooth unpairing.

In the interest of keeping my software to a minimum, I also uninstalled Samsung Video and Samsung Music, mostly because I have audio and video with formats or codecs that Samsung's products cannot process. (I settled on VLC for all my audio/video needs.)

0 Likes