Note Edge Update to N915VVRU1AOC2
mshakir1

Hi, I just got a system update for my Edge device and was updated to N915VVRU1AOC2.  I tried to look up the documentation for the update and can't find anything.  I looked at the Android version and it is still 4.4.4.  Does anyone have any information about what the update was for?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Note Edge Update to N915VVRU1AOC2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
mshakir1, We always want you to stay informed on what the updates are doing to the device. You can always check out this link: http://spr.ly/65804lyj This would allow you to click on "Benefits of Software Upgrade". I hope this was helpful information .

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Loci
0 Likes
mshakir1

Thanks for the info.  When I clicked on the link that is provided on the phone after the update it took me to a blank page and I couldn't find any information when I was on Verizon's website.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
mshakir1, We always want you to stay informed on what the updates are doing to the device. You can always check out this link: http://spr.ly/65804lyj This would allow you to click on "Benefits of Software Upgrade". I hope this was helpful information .

KevinR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Crumberland

I am not a big fan of this update.   I have never ever posted anything about any updates or what not, but this one sure isn't fun.  while in text message app, the return button doesn't work, Facebook pictures and posts do not come up, phone seems to be laggy now.   I have done a full shut down after update and also restarts still no good.  Love the phone, but this update stinks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
B Crum, I want you to love the new update with this amazing phone. Since you have had this update have you been able to power off the device all the way, remove the sim card for a good 10-15 seconds and then place it all back together and re-try the device. Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW
0 Likes