Note Edge problem
carlosgilkes

My note edge recently stopped sending and receiving calls, I also noticed that it would not play videos as well. Any assistance greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: Note Edge problem
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get this device up and running. May I ask what troubleshooting have you done? This can range from as basic as powering the phone down, all the way to a Factory Reset. Please clarify so we can get started with assisting.

TylerK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you're able to use your device. Do you know of other Verizon Wireless customers in your area that are experiencing these issues? Are you able to send and receive text messages?

DeannaL_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
carlosgilkes

I factory reset it and I also did the *#0*# and when I did the tests, the receiver and the speaker did not comply.

0 Likes
carlosgilkes

Most functions work, however the ones that require video use and speakers refuse to work. Usually when I use Fb the videos I encounter auto play, now they don't and when I try to open them the error msg "cannot play video," pops up.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to get to the root of this issue, carlosgilkes. What happens if you try making a call? Have there been any changes to the phone before these issues began? Is there a difference if you use WiFi or 4G when playing videos?

AndreaS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
carlosgilkes

Neither 4g or wifi doesn't allow the videos to play.

When attempting to make a call there is no on screen display of the call,after a while it then shows up but it is extremely difficult to stop the call. There is no sound on the other end, no ringing, nothing.

Nothing was done to the phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Very interesting carlosgilkes. Let's keep working toward resolution. Is this happening intermittent or consistently? Any moisture or physical damage to the device? Do you remember the last thing you were doing on the device before you noticed it was not working anymore? 

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
carlosgilkes

No moisture or physical damage, as we speak it is what I'm using to message you. 

I remember that on that day the battery had totally drained, usually when it gets to 30% it shuts down but on the day in question it went down to 2% and then it shut down

0 Likes
carlosgilkes

It happens consistently

0 Likes