Note seven ... bueller
rpm1300p
Enthusiast - Level 2

Has anyone been helped one iota with any of the issues that are being brought up here?  It seems like the quality of service has slipped recently.  It doesn't seem like anyone is asking for much, as it seems most would be happy with having the ability to change to a device they actually want to spend money on.  I noticed another carrier was taking pre-orders for the LG V20, I would be happy with this, even though I don't believe it is as good as this swell phone I am on now.

0 Likes
Re: Note seven ... bueller
madams144
Enthusiast - Level 3

No ... no traction ... no resolutions ... No earthly idea where to go next.

The only "known's" are:

1. All Note 7's are recalled as of today, Check CPSC and Samsung Recall Site.

2. Iphones are back ordered well into December, LG and Pixel phones not available, closest match to our needs are the S7 line

3. We lost our Annual Upgrade benefit we had with the Note 7, read bullet two of this Verizon policy:

Annual Upgrade Program for Samsung Devices FAQs | Verizon Wireless

4. If we choose the S7 or S7 Edge as our replacement (or our upgrade per Verizon) and we choose the device payment option, we are locked into 24mos / Full Retail payment terms.  If we want to upgrade to the S8 we owe Verizon full retail cost to exit our payment agreement.

The above is as of 9pm Thursday

good luck .. welcome to the club .. best of luck

rpm1300p
Enthusiast - Level 2

Awesome...someone needs to get in touch with Smokey the Bear, he will help us!

0 Likes
amberk_vzw
Verizon Employee
rpm1300p-

Your safety is our number 1 concern. At this time, we do recommend powering off your Note 7 completely and not initiating a charging cycle. I completely understand and share your frustration, so I want to make sure that we are setting all of the right expectations. At this time, we don't have word as to when the LG V20 will be available. However, you can sign up for news as to when it's expected to launch or pre-order information by following this link: http://vz.to/2c7NQ39.

In the mean time, we definitely don't want you to be without a device. As a result, we are allowing for an interim device if the phone that you are wishing to ultimately switch to is pre-ordered or back-ordered. How did you purchase your initial Note 7? Is there a particular temporary device that you would be interested in?

AmberK_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes