Note3 notifications/SIM error
pyperca

Note3 earphone notification prevented my phone from being used as a phone. This happened for a day several months ago but disappeared after I read how to do a soft reset. It came back last week with a vengeance and no amount of off/on/battery removal/restarting would make it go away. Just as I am finally getting to a day off when I can take it in for a look-see it fixes itself. Now that I can use my phone as a phone again I find that I can't access my voicemail from my device anymore. "No voicemail number on SIM card". Used to be there, been there for almost 2 years, was there before it got stuck in earphone mode. I did try the card removal/reinsertion technique to no avail. Are these issues related? What's the problem with the earphone issue and what can be done to regain full use of my phone privileges??

0 Likes
Re: Note3 notifications/SIM error
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

pyperca,

I want to make sure that you can always rely on your phone Note 3.  I am glad that you were able to get the ear piece issues resolved. It does alarm me to hear that it had made your handset inoperable.  Are you using a bluetooth with your phone? Did this happen when using a particular application?

When trying to access your Voicemail, are you able to dial *86?  Can you locate the Voice-Mail applicatio on your Note 3?   Keep us posted.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes