Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Notification bar errors
robarog

I have called several times to get a resolution to the notification bar not showing voice mails left. No one seems to care. Anyone else with this frustrating problem that is smarter than VZW and figured out the answer?

0 Likes
Re: Notification bar errors
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi Robarog,

I apologize for the issue you're having with the voicemail notification bar not showing up! When did this issue start having? Have you tried doing a soft reset to refresh the device? Give that a try and check your device to see if any new voice mails come to the device.

Thanks,
EdW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport   

0 Likes
robarog

That is the only way it works. For 2-3 voice mails, and then again

nothing. I have had countless discussions with help desk. This is

interfering with my capability to work.

On Oct 28, 2013 3:58 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi robarog!

I'd really like to get this resolved for you! I'd have to review your account, though. I have followed you. Please accept me and follow me back, then send me a DM with your name and mobile number. I'll be able to help you once I have the information.

Thanks!

ChristinaB_VZW
VZW Support

0 Likes
robarog

Not sure what DM is. Cell is (removed)

Private information removed as required by the Terms of Service.

For instructions on direct messaging, please visit How to: Direct Message

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Good morning Robarog,

Thank you for the reply. As you can see, personal information has been removed from your posting for your security reasons. We want to make it as easy as possible for you to do business with us and not have to worry about the security of your account. I've taken the liberty to send a request to follow you so you can send us a private message. In order to send a private message to us, simply highlight "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" and click on direct message. This way you can provide us with your mobile number or account number so we can assist.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW

0 Likes
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

Verizon Wireless Customer Support wrote:

Good morning Robarog,

Thank you for the reply. As you can see, personal information has been removed from your posting for your security reasons. We want to make it as easy as possible for you to do business with us and not have to worry about the security of your account. I've taken the liberty to send a request to follow you so you can send us a private message. In order to send a private message to us, simply highlight "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" and click on direct message. This way you can provide us with your mobile number or account number so we can assist.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW

Don't you mean the individual username for yourself has sent the user a follow request?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes