OTA 4.3 Won't install
Cazac

I have got the 4.3 update but ever time i try installing it, it brings up what appears to be cwm and it asks me if i want to install an unsafe zip(which is i guess the update file) and when i got down and press yes, it crashes and kills the android... literally and then it restarts my phone back to it's normal self. I have tried factory reset and that has not done anything.I have cwm installed on my note 2 and I was rooted with SuperSU but i unrooted it completely within the app itself and it deleted itself, when i start my phone in odin mode or download mode it says

ODIN MODE

Product Name:SCH-I605

Custom Binary Download: No

Current Binary: Samsung Official

System Status: Official

and under all that is the Android with the word download going across it.What exactlt does this mean?I've tried using odin to flash an Official 4.1.2 rom on my phone to supposedly lock the bootloader so I can do the 4.3 update. However when i use the odin program for my phone it gets stuck at trying connect to my phone. I've also tried the upgrade assistant/repair assistant and when i tried updating it from there it told me to repair because of a connection loss between the phone and computer mid way through updating.So i then i tried repairing it but it stopped at 83% and it didn't move from there. All i want to do is wipe everything from my phone including cwm, and odin and lock the bootloader like the original was... so basically a full complete factory reset.  I don't if there is such thing but any help would be much appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: OTA 4.3 Won't install
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You should probably go to a different website geared towards user who modify their phones for assistance. The prevents us from discussing the steps you have to do to apply the update to your device.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes