OVERAGE FEE'S will this be the next lawsuit??
Guitaree1

I am ASTOUNDED at the Rate of 30.00 per Overage fee!!!!!! What the Heck is going on. It use to be 15.00. How can you do this to your customers???I I DO go over sometimes due to necessary issues.....but i DONT need to pay for it all the time so i don't increase. I am Unemployed and have had to look for work.....most only take applications on line anymore. I have been charged almost 100.00??? When i thought it was going to be maybe 40.00 or so. My contract is UP with you guys!!! And i WILL BE LOOKING FOR A NEW PROVIDER WHO DOES NOT RAKE IN PROFITS off their so called....as they say..."LOYAL CUSTOMERS" !!  RIGHT......we're making you rich!!!! While we struggle to survive!!!!! ABSURDLY DISSAPOINTED!!!!

0 Likes
Re: OVERAGE FEE'S  will this be the next lawsuit??
Snn5
Legend

Overages are $15 per GB.  Anything over that 1GB but less than 2GB is another $15.  You dont have an app to monitor your usage?  The phone has a built in counter.  If your contract is up and you are unemployed, you might look into a prepaid option with T-Mobile or Boost.  $30 a month and 2GB LTE with unlimited 2G after that.

0 Likes
Re: OVERAGE FEE'S will this be the next lawsuit??
Not applicable

A) There are other internet options other than mobile to fill out applications

B) It's up to you to know how much data you are using. Sounds like you need to increase your data.

C) yes how dare for profit company make profits. Guess what when do you get a job that company will try to make profits. That's how you be able to get a paycheck. You lost you last job most likely because your employer was not making profits.

D) yes those other cell companies that don't care about profits also have terrible coverage. Coincidence? Nope. Good coverage cost money.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

And ATT has overages too, despite rollover data.

0 Likes
Re: OVERAGE FEE'S will this be the next lawsuit??
Guitaree1

Well my bill was 224.00 and i normally only pay 135.00..... how in the world did it get to almost 100.00 over the normal rate???

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

How much data did you go over? 4GB?

0 Likes
Not applicable

look at your bill it will tell you what the extra amount is for

0 Likes