On facebook app only i cannot post gifs or emojis like bitmoji or samsung ar emoji. Need help
casthinker

I have note 10 plus. It is only on facebook. I have Uninstaller app, reinstalled app. Phone is up to date. Made sure of all of this. I used to be able to add an emoji in the comments section along with the ability to add gifs.

Now I get a message that says "cannot add images from clipboard or samsung keyboard". I have searched the internet and cannot find an answer. 

Please help me solve this problem!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: On facebook app only i cannot post gifs or emojis like bitmoji or samsung ar emoji. Need help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

casthinker, we are here and happy to help in any way possible. With applications developed by other parties outside of Verizon, speaking with them is the best way to make sure that everything is in order. Have you been able to reach out to Facebook support at this time? JoseL_VZW

0 Likes
Re: On facebook app only i cannot post gifs or emojis like bitmoji or samsung ar emoji. Need help
casthinker

I did try on several occasions,  but they do not reply. This is very frustrating because someone had had to experience this before too, it cannot be just me. I need to know this fix and have been unable to find the answer so far. Can anyone help me?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important that you receive the assistance you need. This is a 3rd party app so we're limited on how we can assist. Do you see an update available for the app?

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes