Payment plan
Quincy990

I was wondering if someone could tell me if I would be able to negotiate a payment plan with Verizon in store. The issue is I want to buy a new phone and I want to pay the retail price with the $30 activation fee in full. However, the card that I use currently for my purchases has a $600 dollar spending limit and the phone (Galaxy note 😎 is well over that limit. My question is, would I be able to ask for, say, a 2 day payment plan? Pay half when I come in the first day, and pay the second half the next day? I have the funds to pay for the phone so I just think a 24 month payment plan and even the 12 payments offer for qualified customers payment plans are not necessary considering this situation.

Thanks! 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Payment plan
rcschnoor
Legend

Verizon will not do what you want, however you can place a $600 downpayment on your device and have the remaining amount spread out over 24 monthly payments. You can THEN pay off the remaining balance of the phone at ANY time, including the next day if that is what you want. You do not have to pay the remaining amount off in the 24 monthly payments. You are able to pay the balance off at any time.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you considered using cash to make up the difference between the purchase price and the card daily spending limit?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Verizon will not do what you want, however you can place a $600 downpayment on your device and have the remaining amount spread out over 24 monthly payments. You can THEN pay off the remaining balance of the phone at ANY time, including the next day if that is what you want. You do not have to pay the remaining amount off in the 24 monthly payments. You are able to pay the balance off at any time.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Quincy990 It's always exciting to get a new device. We certainly understand you don't want to drag out your payments. Both Ann154 and rcschnoor offered you great tips. However, this is what we suggest as it sounds like you really want that phone and you should get it. We don't offer a 2-day plan but you can definitely pay off the balance at any time. The only thing we don't offer is additional monthly payments. Did I explain this okay?

DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes