Phone is charging VERY slowly with Fast Charger
Cherishisawesomesauce

Hi there,

I am wondering if anyone has had the same experience.  My Note 4 is charging crazy slow.  I have two different chargers and both are doing the same thing.  Do you think its the battery that needs replaced?  Does anyone know if the insurance covers a battery replacement?

0 Likes
Re: Phone is charging VERY slowly with Fast Charger
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here for you. It's tough to plug in all the time. We can make sure that this get's covered. There are a couple of variables that must be answered . We would have to determine it to be a battery issue. It could be a faulty charge port or software issue. We could run a diagnostic on the battery to check the health for you. The battery has a 1 year manufacturers warranty. If found defective within the year, it can be replaced.  Please share the troubleshooting that has been performed. How long does it take to charge? How long did it take previously? Were there any new applications of software updates before the issue started?
BobbyNN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes