Re: Poor signal, Samsung Note 4
Lurch702
Enthusiast - Level 2

I switched on Advanced Calling and so far the phone seems to be even worse about jumping from 4g to 3G or 1x. I'm on my second reboot of the phone to see if it changes at all. I'm not sure how this is supposed to help my signal from Verizon if it only affects my phone when I'm calling from an enabled device to another enabled device

0 Likes
MarWee

I have been a customer for 20 years with perfect service. At this time I can't make phone calls from my own house, help! Any suggestions?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lurch702 We have to stop your jumping signal. Let’s get some stability for your data and calls. What zip code are you in? Is this happening everywhere or just one location? Do you know if you have Data Roaming active? http://spr.ly/6583BJlG1
JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Lurch702
Enthusiast - Level 2

I Live in zip code 89031 and I'm having issue in my house, at work, I was on. Action just recently and I chalked up my signal issues to where I was until I got home and have been experiencing the same problem. Another verizon rep answered another post I made and asked me to turn on the advanced calling setting to see if that would help but as of right now it still looks to be very unstable. Currently data roaming is off

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lurch702 This problem needs to stop chasing you around. Thanks for the updated information. With it happening everywhere, we would suggest getting a new SIM card at your closest Corporate Verizon Store. http://spr.ly/6585BJlRP Could you try with Data Roaming on? Let us know how this works after a new SIM card.
JoelR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
MarWee- Thank you so much for trusting us with your communication needs for the last 20 years! We know that you have options and we are honored that you picked us. We always want you to have the best service whenever you go. When did this start happening? What happens when you try to use your phone? In which zip code is this taking place?

NicholeK_VZW

mcook13
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problems.. I never have good service. I wait 5 min just for one page to load. 😕

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mcook13 It is sad that your service has been bad. We need to recharge your data connections. When did this start happening to you? Do you know if you have Data Roaming on? http://spr.ly/6583BK5QL What zip code are you having this issue in? You might want to replace your SIM card if it hasn't been.
JoelR_VZW

0 Likes
FenwayGirl
Enthusiast - Level 2

The only solutio  Verizon has given me is to give themy account login and password. Why, I have no idea but I certainly will NOT be giving that

0 Likes
FenwayGirl
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have this issue everywhere. I went to a local Verizon store and the guy told me there was no point in changing the sim card and then him and the other man  working just kept talking about how shitty of a phone the Note 4 is and the Lollipop program. There has been absolutely no solution. Its ridiculous.