Printing
Gemo

New to Note 4. Downloaded the Canon plug in. Printer recognized. When I try to print anything the save as pdf screen comes up instead of the printer.  What am I missing?  Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Printing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get your documents printed, Gemo. Help has arrived. I am including a link that will give you the steps that you need to print from your Note 4: http://vz.to/1KxVOS3
RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Gemo

Thanks, but I already did this. I can see my Canon printer on my phone, but anytime I try to print I get the "save as pdf" screen, not the opportunity to print to my canon printer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gemo,

Being able to print should be easy. Let's figure this out. Is your phone on the same WIFI network? When in the settings printing screen does the Cannon show that it is on? 

AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes